Are you an avid mobile gamer? Do you wish to play all your favorite mobile games on your Windows 7,10 PC, Ubuntu Linux or MacBook? Playing games on larger screens is awesome and will give you the gaming experience larger than life.
Wondering how can you do so? How can you install your preferred android game on your Windows 7, 10 PC, and on your Macbook? The answer is Android Emulator called BlueStacks for PC. In layman terms, BlueStacks puts the Android operating system on your desktop.
Yes! What are you waiting for now? Open the internet browser on your Windows PC or on your Macbook, and download the BlueStacks 4 software to run your favorite Android applications and to play your favorite video games on your Windows 10 PC or Macbook.
You must be wondering what is actually BlueStacks, and how can it run android apps on PC? So, right here I am going to reveal what BlueStacks actually is, and how does it run android apps on your PC. You may also discover a lot of Android applications for PC right here on RightApp4u.com
What is actually BlueStacks for PC?
BlueStacks is actually a well-liked android simulator that allows you to download your favorite Android as well as iPhone video games on your computer system running on Windows 7,10, Linux, or Mac.
Bluestacks 4 android simulator is actually absolutely cost-free, as well as the greatest system for gaming fans. It allows you to participate in the best well-known android video games such as Candy Crush, Clash of Clans, Pokemon Go, etc. on your PC.
You can easily likewise make use of social networking mobile applications on your PC like Tiktok, Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook Messenger, etc. You can easily make use of applications as well as android video games together on your mobile phone as well as PC.
BlueStacks delivers you along with an effortless streaming as well as a pleasant menu to have a nice experience using its interface. It is actually quite simple to install on your PC.
The moment you install the “BlueStacks 4 for PC” desktop application on your Windows PC, Linux, and Macbook; a plethora of android and iPhone applications are available for you to run them on your PC and enjoy.
Once you have downloaded the BlueStacks 4 desktop executable which must be compatible with the operating system running on your desktop or laptop, you just have to run or execute this .exe or .app file and install the Bluestacks 4 software on your computer system.
Now, click on the shortcut icon to Bluestack 4 desktop application and run it. After Bluestacks 4 application is running on your PC then you have to connect your Google account with Bluestacks and sync all of your free and paid android apps.
BlueStacks 4 emulator on your PC will give you a feel as if you are running and using an android device because this android emulator gives you a complete android environment.
After your Google Play store is synced with Bluestacks running on your Windows PC, Linux, and Mac then you can download whichever free or paid android based mobile application from your play store on your PC.
What are actually the Uses of BlueStacks?
BlueStacks 4 is actually an amazing android simulator that has various uses. It enables you to sync an application in between phone as well as PC using its cloud connect application.
BlueStacks permits you to operate hundreds of android video games as well as applications on your PC with no disruption. Currently, you can easily participate in video games along with your computer mouse as well as your keyboard, which provides you a much better encounter than touchscreen movements.
Certainly, not all android applications operate the very same way on your PC as the user interface may be different for various android applications. Thus you might locate a couple of applications unsatisfactory on PC, however certainly not all. Bluestacks 4 is actually a straightforward application as well as 100% cost-free. You do not require to pay for a solitary dime to download it on your PC.
If you desire to download this remarkable device on your PC, therefore, you need to possess 2GB of RAM as well as 9GB free space on your PC’s hard disk. At that point Install BlueStacks, if you prefer to create your PC like an Android tool.
What are the features of BlueStacks for PC?
- This android simulator allows you to play mobile video games straight on your Windows 7, 10 PC and Mac
- Play video games along with basic keyboard mapping device.
- You can easily map turning, wiping, as well as a lot more indigenous mobile phone activity straight to your key-board as well as computer mouse.
- Bluestacks enables you to participate in a number of gaming applications simultaneously.
- You possess effortless accessibility to functionalities of BlueStacks like shake the monitor, change volume as well as a lot more.
- Click the full-screen switch and submerse yourself inside the Bluestacks platform to have greater experience.
- It allows you to share your live and real-time feed on Facebook as well as Twitter.
- You can easily track your audiences as well as connect along with all of them in your Twitch conversation.
How to Download and Install BlueStacks on PC?
BlueStacks 4 PC Application is a Virtual Android emulator that assists you to play Android video games, run Android Apps on Windows OS 7,10 PC, and also on macOS. Bluestacks 4 emulator is just one of the fastest and most utilized emulators among many available in the market today such as Genymotion etc.
As of April-2020, Bluestacks emulator has actually been downloaded over 100 million times. The latest version is 4.20. Now, you can play Pubg Mobile on Windows 10 utilizing the Bluestacks. While playing Pubg one should optimize settings to get better efficiency.
The latest Bluestacks version is 4.205 and was updated on May 12, 2020 and is of 516 MB.
Also, watch this video which explains what is Bluestacks, what is an emulator, etc?
Follow the steps below to download Bluestacks 4 application on your Windows PC and Macbook:-
- Download BlueStacks Android Emulator from here
- After that, locate the downloaded .exe or .app file and open it by double clicking on the file.
- When you launch the setup, files will start extracting into your system.
- Wait for a while to finish the installation process.
- Once it completes a pop-up will appear and ask you to agree with the terms and conditions. Click agree to proceed.
- Now you need to sync your Google account with BlueStacks as every Android device does.
- After syncing your Google account with BlueStacks your old apps or paid apps will be there in BlueStacks.
- Now go to the My Apps folder and open System Apps. Here you can find the Google Play Store app.
- Open it and install whatever app you want to use.
- Enjoy the mobile gaming experience on your Windows 7,8,8.1,10 PC and Macbook.
Note:- Bluestacks 4 is not compatible with Linux such as Ubuntu, Mint, Fedora, etc, however, you can install other available Android Emulators that are compatible with Linux on your Linux PC to enjoy the unlimited mobile gaming experience on your desktop or laptop.
Below are a few other Android Emulators available for you to run your favorite Android applications on your Linux machine:-
- Nox App Player
- Memu Play
- Andy Android Emulator
- Android Studio
- Remix OS Player
- Joy of Beans