Last Updated on March 16, 2021.
War strategy games, such as King of Avalon for PC, have been really popular among gamers from the times of mankind. Historically man has been playing war strategy games both physically and mentally. Chess can be called a raw example of early war strategy based board games, though you can play chess online using your PC or mobile phone. Similarly, wrestling and kabaddi (played in the Indian subcontinent) are examples of physically played war strategy games.
However, the times have evolved since then and war strategy games are now played on PC Windows, Linux, Mac, and on Mobile Phones Android and iPhone. There are many famous, both FREE and Paid, PC and Mobile based medieval war strategy and fantasy games such as:-
- Age of Empires for PC
- Medieval II Total War
- Europa Universalis
- Stronghold Crusader
- Crusader Kings
- Knights of Honor
- Total War: ATTILA
- Mount & Blade
- Pocket City
- ROME: Total War
King of Avalon for PC is, however, the only war strategy based mobile game having a large fan base after the legendary PC games “Civilization” and “Age of Empires“.
What is King of Avalon for PC game?
King of Avalon for PC is a medieval war strategy, management, and fantasy game based on the legend of “King Arthur and Knights of the round table” developed by Andy Zhong and Yitao Guan, in 2010, and published under a Chinese Mobile Games studio – FunPlus DianDian. In 2016, FunPlus sold DianDian game studio to another China-based Games Studio called Century Group.
Another famous war strategy game from the FunPlus mobile gaming studio is “Guns of Glory“.
By playing King of Avalon: Dragon Warfare game on your PC using an Emulator you can a) build a mighty city b) raise a great army c) master the arts of medieval war strategies d) train your dragon and conquer your foes.
King of Avalon: Dragon Warfare for PC game is a FREE multiplayer game so that you can create alliances and increase your power to slay your enemies to win the medieval war eventually.
In King of Avalon: Dragon Warfare for PC game you, as a player, will have to take over a small kingdom, and will eventually have to expand this small kingdom into a real empire by using all the resources such as war instruments, rides, etc available inside the game.
It is very simple to play King of Avalon: Dragon Warfare for PC game as you will have to create and upgrade the medieval buildings in your kingdom. You will need to grow plantations, establish mines and barracks, build stables, taverns, and a lot of other buildings to grow your small kingdom into a fully-fledged strong empire. Moreover, to keep your Empire prospering, you will need food, wood, and metals.
I wouldn’t say it is going to be very easy to manage your empire considering the multiplayer nature of King of Avalon for PC game. However, to play and win the war you will need to employ several organizations of troops within the King of Avalon: Dragon Warfare game for PC. Also, your Dragon, for sure, will give you a strategic edge over the other players. You may personalize your Dragon, incorporating all sorts of individuality to kill the enemy settlements, which will help you to win using warriors, bowmen, and catapults.
What are the features of King of Avalon for PC game?
- Global PvP: As King of Avalon for PC is a medieval war strategy and fantasy game thus be ready to fight the battle, along with your allies, with different clans to build your small kingdom into an empire.
- Dragons: These are one of the most important features of the King of Avalon mobile game which differentiates from other medieval war games.
- Equipment: A large number of equipments such as weaponry etc available.
- Planning: Curation and management of alliances with like-minded warriors to win the war!
- Multiple Units: Availability of a large variety of soldier and machine types such as foot soldiers, cavalry soldiers, guns, siege machines, etc each with specific strengths and weaknesses to be utilized in battle.
What are the benefits of playing King of Avalon for PC game on your PC?
- Play on bigger screens. You can install an Android Emulator for PC such as Bluestacks, Genymotion, Anbox, etc on your laptop and desktop and build your empire in King of Avalon for PC game.
- Save your eyes and hands by playing on a larger device.
- Make use of high-speed PC processors.
- Use Game controls such as Zoom in/out, and tap spots.
- Make use of multiple enhancements available such as Macros, Multi-instance sync, etc.
How can I play the King of Avalon mobile game on my PC Windows 10/8/7, Mac, and Linux Ubuntu?
King of Avalon: Dragon Warfare can be downloaded and installed for FREE on your Android and iOS mobile phones, however, to enjoy King of Avalon on your PC Windows, Linux Ubuntu, and Mac you can use an Android Emulator.
Here is how you can download and install the best Android Emulator for PC Windows and Mac – Bluestacks 4.
- Download Bluestacks Android Emulator on your Mac or Windows PC.
- Install Bluestacks 4 by executing it on your operating system. Windows users can double-click on the .exe file to execute; Mac users can double-click on the .app file to follow the instructions of copying the content to the “Applications” folder.
- Once the installation is complete, the Bluestacks4 app will be available for you to run from your PC menu.
- After the Bluestacks4 app is fully loaded, you need to sign-in with your Google account.
- After sign-in, go to My Apps from the main menu.
- Open the “Play Store“.
- Search for “King of Avalon: Dragon Warfare” from the play store’s search bar.
- Click on the install button to install the “King of Avalon for PC” game within your Buestacks4 app.
- Now go back to My Apps and look for “King of Avalon: Dragon Warfare for PC”.
- Launch the Android game and follow the game instructions to play King of Avalon for PC on your Laptop or Desktop.
Linux users can download and install any of the 2 top Bluestacks Alternatives (Best Android Emulators for Linux) – Anbox and Genymotion to download and play King of Avalon mobile game on your Linux based laptops and desktops.
Overall, King of Avalon: Dragon Warfare for PC game is a fantastic medieval war strategy multiplayer game with superior graphics and a broad selection of content. Using an Android Emulator for PC, Linux and Mac you can enjoy playing King of Avalon for PC game on your computer and laptop.
King of Avalon for PC – FAQ
When was King of Avalon game launched?
The King of Avalon mobile game was launched in 2010 for both Android and iOS platforms by a Chinese gaming studio called FunPlus.
Who owns the King of Avalon game?
Century Games owns King of Avalon mobile game as of 2020. Century Games is a gaming studio division of FunPlus.
Is King of Avalon game Chinese?
Yes, King of Avalon for PC game is Chinese and was developed by Chinese developers – Andy Zhong and Yitao Guan. However, the King of Avalon mobile game has seen wide audience in the West. So, in nutshell King of Avalon game was developed in China for the world.
How much is the revenue of King of Avalon game?
In 2019, King of Avalon raked in $721 million USD for the FunPlus Gaming Studio.
How King of Avalon game is different than other war strategy games such as Civilization, Age of Empires etc?
King of Avalon is a mobile game whereas both Civilization and Age of Empires games are PC games.
Is King of Avalon for PC game offline?
No, King of Avalon game needs an active internet connection as it is a multiplayer based FREE war strategy game available on both Android and iOS mobile platforms.