Last Updated on March 16, 2021.
What is V380 for PC?
V380 for PC mobile app is one of the most popular and free apps to easily manage and monitor remote WiFi cameras. V380 app which is used to manage your WiFi security cameras lets you use mobile, PC, Laptop, etc as a remote control to your WiFi cameras.
V380 for PC is the most recent generation application that can be used for wise residence cloud cams. It has become widely popular in the modern market due to the fact that it can provide customers with convenient intelligent residence surveillance.
V380 for PC is a safety cam application which assists users to monitor their security electronic cameras anytime at any area. This app aids you to watch live video clip of your CCTV electronic cameras. And allows you speak with the opposite of the video camera also.
V380 for PC comes with fantastic alarm system discovery, PTZ control, intercom and also much more you require.
There is a pro version of V380 for PC app also available with the name V380 Pro on Google Play store.
What are the benefits of V380 for PC?
V380 for PC is an unbelievable security cam app loaded with unique features and uses.
V380 app for PC additionally helps you to enjoy beyond your house and also speak with those people that are standing outside without unlocking. You can make video clip, telephone call and also speak with any person where you placed your CCTV electronic cameras.
It also offers an outstanding movement discovery alarm system which inform you instantly. V380 for PC works as an intercom as well as let you do video clip based telephone call even when you are not in the house. You also can tape live video clips and view them later.
There are additionally other a number of functions that you are most likely to come across if you choose to use V380 for PC App. They consist of:-
- Monitor the CCTV footage and control your CCTV cameras from your device anytime at any place.
- Sustaining video and also audio conversation and this is important for those people who wish to correspond with their family members when they are far from their residence.
- Remotely control your video clips as you desire from your PC, Linux, as well as Mac Laptops and Desktops.
- Support multi-user protocols, making it feasible to watch a real-time video clip and do various other points simultaneously.
- Watch the process of real-time video anytime at any type of location.
- Capture the image during real-time video streaming as well as save it on your PC.
- Zoom in function allows you see video clips and also photos with clear resolutions.
- Compatible with PTZ push-button control.
- Supports cloud technology transmission so you can conveniently upload and save files on the web server to view later.
- Totally FREE for all devices.
How to setup V380 app on my PC Windows 10/8/7, Linux Ubuntu, and Mac?
V380 eventually comes only as Android and iOS mobile app, and there might be a need at your end where you would like to use your old laptops or desktops to monitor your WiFi cameras along with your mobile phones. After all big screens have benefits over the small screens.
Android emulators such as Bluestacks, Genymotion, NoxPlayer, KoPlayer, Anbox, MeMuPlay etc are to your rescue helping you download, install, and run Android Apps and Games on PC Windows, Linux and Mac.
What is Bluestacks?
BlueStacks is a flexible application that removes the space in between desktop computer and also mobile by making it possible for individuals to run their Android Application on their Linux machines, Macbooks, as well as Windows PCs.
What this indicates is that when you have BlueStacks in your device, then using Android Application in your equipment ends up being very easy.
How to Install BlueStacks?
The advantage of BlueStacks is that it is quickly obtainable as a downloadable executable for both Windows PC 10/8/7 and macOS.
However, if you are an avid Linux user like me then you can install any of these Android Emulators for Linux to run V380 for PC on your Linux machine. There are many best Android Emulators available for Linux to download for FREE but I Personally recommend Anbox Android Emulator for Linux because it is FREE and easy to install, and use, on any Linux based distro such as Ubuntu, Fedora, Suse, Gentoo, Slackware, etc.
You, nonetheless, have the responsibility of guaranteeing that you obtain your application from a trusted website to prevent getting viruses right into your device.
Also, there are many requirements for your PC which must be met to successfully mount the Android Emulator application on your operating system of choice such as Windows, macOS, and Linux.
What are BlueStacks 4 Installation Requirements?
- You can just set up the Bluestacks 4 application in your machine if you are the Admin on your COMPUTER or you have the root access on your COMPUTER.
- You require a minimum of 4GB RAM for the program to run on your COMPUTER.
- You will certainly require to upgrade the graphics drivers in your COMPUTER so that they work with BlueStacks latest version 4.
- You will also require DirectX 9.0 or greater than that.
If your COMPUTER fulfills all of the above requirements, then you will never ever have a hard time setting up the application. When you click on the application, you will certainly be routed until the entire setup procedure is complete.
It is excellent to note that the current BlueStacks version allows you to search and also install those apps that you think about crucial on your Mac or Windows device much like in your smart phone.
Note:- Bluestacks 4 is compatible with not only the latest Windows 10 but also with older versions version of the Windows operating system such as Windows 7. Watch the following video which helps you install Bluestacks 4 on older laptops running Windows 7.
You can search the internet to get even more details concerning the additional requirements that are required for Bluestacks 4 Android emulator to get installed successfully on your PC.
How to Download And Install V380 for PC in Bluestacks?
How to download and install as well as mount V380 for PC on your Windows, Mac, and Linux PC?
- Goto Google Play within your Bluestacks software installed above and Search V380 for PC in-app store.
- When you have actually done that, you will certainly get the V380 app page that will ask you to install the app if you wish to download V380 for the PC app within Bluestacks.
- After clicking the install button, the V380 app will start downloading and get installed within your Bluestacks 4 installation.
- As soon as the installation finishes, you simply require to situate the location of the installed V380 for the PC app and click on it to launch and hence use the app to manage and monitor your WiFi security cameras.
- If you are on Linux then you can follow my article on “how to install Anbox“, and then follow the instructions there to install V380 Android app on Linux.
We can say over all V380 for PC is a best safety and security cam app as well as you can easily trust on it due to the fact that this mobile app, to manage security wifi cameras, aids you to maintain your older parents or youngsters risk-free as well as protect them by watching over them through the WiFi security cameras installed inside or outside your premises.
V380 for PC application records and saves all your videos and allows you to post online as well.
V380 for PC works as security personnel of your home as well as turn your PC right into a remote control. You can easily handle, config, or see your CCTV cam from your PC quickly.
V380 for PC additionally has a playback choice which assists you to watch your recorded videos quickly.
V380 for PC – FAQ
How do I download V380 app?
This will completely depend upon the device you are using to run V380 app to manage your cameras.
Currently, there is no V380 variation for COMPUTER, but you can make use of an Android Emulator to download and install the V380 for PC.
How do I download and install V380 mobile app on my PC?
Download and install Bluestacks on your COMPUTER and then adhere to the triggers over to download and install the app on your PC.
How do I run V380 mobile on my PC using Android Emulator?
- Step 1: Download Bluestacks Android Emulator on your PC or Mac.
- Step 2: Go to Google Play Store, and search for the V380 app on your COMPUTER.
- Step 3: Once you have found the application in Google Play Store, click on the “install” button to download and install within your Bluestacks Emulator.
- Step 4: After the V380 mobile app has successfully installed within your Bluestacks Android Emulator, you will see the V380 app icon on your Bluestacks desktop. Double-click on the icon to launch and run the V380 mobile app on your PC.
How can I connect my WiFi electronic camera to my COMPUTER using V380 for PC?
Watch the video below to learn how to connect your WiFi electronic camera to your mobile phone using the V380 app:-
The process to connect your WiFi camera to your Windows PC 10/8/7, Linux Ubuntu, or Macbook using V380 for PC is similar. You just have to follow the same instructions on the V380 app you installed within your Android Emulator.
How can I connect my WiFi camera to my home or office WiFi connection using V380 app?
Connecting your WiFi camera to your home or office WiFi connection is fairly easy using V380 mobile app however you will need to register with V380 server using your email address.
Watch the video below to learn how you can connect your WiFi camera to your V380 app using your home WiFi connection (Forward the video to Step2):-
How can I connect my WiFi camera to V380 app using mobile data?
Once you have download and installed the V380 app on your mobile phone or on your PC using an Android Emulator such as Bluestacks, Anbox, etc; and have setup and connected your WiFi camera to the V380 app on your device with successful registration; then you can simply switch off your home or office WiFi connection and just use mobile data to view the live feed from your WiFi camera on V380 mobile app installed on your device.
How can I view my WiFi camera(s) using V380 or “V380 pro” mobile app from a remote location?
You can simply connect any accessible and secured WiFi connection available at your remote location (or use your phone’s mobile data) to watch live feed from your WiFi cameras connected to your V380 app on your device.
My V380 WiFi camera is not getting connected to my WiFi connection. What shall I do?
You can follow the troubleshoot guides below:-
- Or you can simple search on Google to troubleshoot your WiFi connection problem
How can I access my WiFi V380 Camera feed on my web browser using RTSP (Real Time Streaming Protocol)?
Please follow the guide or discussions in the links below to access WiFi cam feed on your browser:-
I am not sure why you need to access the WiFi cam feed on your browser when you can in 2020 use your mobile phone or PC to access the feed by using V380 app.
How do I reset my V380 WiFi camera?
You can reset your V380 WiFi camera to factory defaults in 3 steps as described below:-
- Turn on your WiFi cam and leave it ON for atleast 30 seconds before you move on to the next step
- Take a needle or safety pin, and PRESS the RESET button on your WiFi cam for atleast 15 seconds
- RELEASE the RESET button after 15 seconds hold (or press) to restore your WiFi cam to factory default settings
Watch the video below to learn how to reset your V380 WiFI camera, and also to know where to locate the RESET button on your WiFi cam:-
How do I reset or change password of my V380 WiFi camera?
First, if you don’t remember your V380 for PC WiFi camera password then the only option left for you is to factory reset your WiFi camera to default factory settings.
Once you have reset your camera to factory settings successfully then you can follow the guide “how to connect V380 camera to WiFi?” to reset or change your V380 WiFi camera’s password.
Second, if you simply wanto to change your V380 camera’s password to a more secured one then you can watch the video below and follow the instructions there:-
What is the default password of my V380 camera?
The default password of V380 WiFi camera is “123456” as mentioned on the official website of V380 camera?
Can I use V380 for PC without WiFi?
Yes, you can use your V380 for PC camera without WiFi or an active internet connection using an AP mode on your V380 Security Camera.
Basically, AP mode on your V380 for PC Security Camera allows you to connect camera with your phone by creating a hotspot sharing with each other. When this special signal is connected, the phone is connected to the camera, and the camera can be set or controlled in a short distance.
However, AP mode on your V380 for PC security camera has a limitation as hotspot connections do not work at large distances.
Which are the best alternatives to V380 for PC Security Camera?
The best or major alternatives to V380 for PC security cameras are:-
What is V380 Pro for PC?
V380 Pro is an advanced version of the app which is used to manage V380 for PC security cameras. The main features of V380 pro are:-
- Remote Monitoring of V380 WiFi security cameras
- Voice Talkback – Do two-way communication alike walkie-talkie or intercom
- Device Sharing – View the V380 security cameras’ output video together on multiple devices
- Motion detection Alarm
- Video Recording and Playback
- Cloud Storage
V380 Pro is very easy and simple to use, however, being an android app V380 Pro app can not be directly installed on a PC. For your convenience there are Android Emulators such as Bluestacks for Windows PC, NOX PLayer for Mac, and Anbox for Ubuntu Linux to manage V380 security cameras on Windows PC, Mac, and Linux.