We provide self hosted email marketing software services using open source software such as Listmonk and Postal Mail Server replacing SaaS tools such as Sendgrid, Mailchimp, Sendinblue, etc helping you cut your SaaS subscription costs by more than 60%
Listmonk is a self-hosted, high performance mailing list and newsletter manager. It comes as a standalone binary and the only dependency is a Postgres database.
You can manage millions of subscribers across many single and double opt-in lists with custom attributes in JSON format for each subscriber. Also, you can query and segment subscribers with SQL expressions too.
Listmonk has a super fast bulk importer which can import 10k records per second. Also, you can use HTTP/JSON APIs or interact with the simple table schema to integrate external CRMs and subscriber databases.
Postal Mail Server
Postal is a complete and fully featured mail server for use by websites & web servers. Think Sendgrid, Mailgun or Postmark but open source and ready for you to run on your own servers.
What are the features of Postal Mail Server?
This is a list of features (in no real particular order) of things that Postal can do.
- Support for multiple organizations with mail servers and users within.
- Graphs and stats showing volume of incoming and outgoing mail.
- Access to view historical messages.
- Access to view the full outgoing and incoming message queue.
- Set up webhooks to receive live information about delivery information in realtime. Full access to the last 7 days of webhook requests are also stored for debugging purposes.
- Built-in DNS checking and monitoring to ensure domains you send mail from are configured correctly for maximum deliverability.
- Per server retention configuration to set how long messages should be kept in the database and the maximum size to keep on disk.
- Complete logging so delivery issues can easily be identified.
- Mail server wide search tools to find messages that need investigation.
- Send messages to the SMTP server or using the HTTP API.
- Manage multiple credentials per server.
- Support for DKIM signing of outbound messages.
- Enable development to hold messages in Postal without actually delivering them to recipients (message can be viewed in the Postal interface).
- Built-in suppression list to avoid sending mail to recipients that don’t exist or can’t accept e-mail.
- Click and open tracking to keep track of when recipients open your e-mails and click links within them.
- Configure per-server send limits to avoid abuse on mail servers.
- Management of multiple pools of sending IP addresses.
- Configure different senders or recipients to have mail delivered from certain IP addresses.
- Mail tagging so certain e-mails can be given a tag to allow them to be grouped when needed. For example, you may tag
password-resete-mails as such.
- Ability to forward incoming e-mail to HTTP endpoints.
- Ability to forward incoming e-mail to other SMTP servers.
- Ability to forward incoming e-mail to other e-mail addresses.
- Spam & thread checking with SpamAssassin and ClamAV with configurable thresholds and different methods for dealing with spam messages.