We provide PPC, social media ads, display and native advertising, etc for your technology product or business so that more and more word is spread about your technology offering helping you gain more customers
What is digital advertising
Consumers are spending the majority of their time on the Internet, so digital advertising helps you take your business directly to where your audience is.
Digital Ads work by using Internet-based advertising tools to research, manage, track, analyze and improve online advertising campaigns. Digital Ads work by using Internet-based advertising tools to research, manage, track, analyze and improve online advertising campaigns.
Digital media advertising isn’t just putting up quick digital ads on Google, Youtube, Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Tiktok, Twitter, Pinterest, Bing or Yahoo.
When done effectively, digital marketing seamlessly integrates into your target customer’s user experience on that website, guiding them back to your own site and business. It does so in a natural and non-intrusive way.
The digital marketing tides are shifting and many companies are looking for fast, effective ways to position their brands in front of high-converting customers.
Today, the digital landscape keeps growing and websites are proliferating at warp speed. Almost everyone is on the internet, figuring out advertising avenues and maximizing all possible conversion paths.
What Are The Types of Digital Advertising? What Kind Of Digital Ads Can You Use?
Digital advertising includes six primary types:
- PPC (Pay Per Click)
- CPM (Cost Per 1000 Impressions)
- Search Advertising
- Display Remarketing
- Social Media
Which marketing goals can you achieve by using digital advertising?
You can use them to meet your marketing goals like:-
- Generate leads
- Increase Brand Awareness
- Get More Customers
- Make More Sales
- Get customers to spend more
What is PPC?
Pay per click marketing is a paid search model used to build brand awareness, promote brand offerings and gain immediate traction from specific audience segments. With PPC, advertisers only pay each time a user clicks on the PPC ads — hence the name pay-per-click.
Over the years, pay per click advertising has proven its worth as one of the best and most cost-effective digital marketing strategies. PPC advertising allows businesses to take charge of their ad spend and get their brand offerings in front of the right people at the right time and in the right place.
Pay per click marketing provides you with laser-targeted visibility, which speeds up the customers’ buying journey and boosts your conversion rate.
Our pay per click advertising team partners with various industry players and marketing professionals to increase their leads, grow brand awareness and reach their goals.
People usually think of Google PPC when hearing or talking about what is pay per click. But pay-per-click goes beyond the Google search engine results pages (SERPs) and the Google Display Network. Social media sites, such as YouTube, Facebook, Pinterest and LinkedIn, also use the pay per click model.
PPC allows marketers to place ads strategically on a variety of online marketing platforms to make their products and services highly visible to their target market. This means the advertisements you see across the web are pay per click ads.
What Are the Different Types of PPC Ads?
Now that you know what is paid search, the next step is to understand the different types of PPC marketing campaigns that can help you build your online presence and promote your services to the right audience. Our pay per click advertising agency works closely with your team to determine the appropriate PPC ads that you can use to fill your sales funnel.
There are various types of pay per click ads available, depending on your goals:-
- Search ads – Search advertising is the most common form of paid search marketing. Search ads appear to prospects who are already looking for your industry or brand offerings online. These pay per click ads are suitable for short sales cycles or one-time campaign promotions.
- Display ads – Display advertising is known for its effectiveness in reaching more than 90 percent of online users. Display ads appear on Google’s partner websites, targeting people who visited industry-related sites. Display advertising maximizes photos and texts to capture the online users’ attention and convince them to take action.
- Social ads – Social media paid advertising is the fastest-growing segment of pay per click advertising services. Social ads appear on social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Tiktok, LinkedIn and Twitter. They are programmed to reach prospects based on their hobbies, networks and interests, among other factors. Social media advertising is suitable for brands with an active social media presence and highly-targeted customers.
- Remarketing Ads – Remarketing is one of the best ways to reach high-converting customers and double your turnovers. Remarketing ads remind people who have already visited your website to come back and compel them to convert. Unlike search advertising, remarketing is relatively cheaper because there are lower competition and highly targeted customer segments.
- Google Shopping Ads – Google Shopping ads are suitable for websites with a large volume of products. These PPC ads appear in a carousel above or beside the main Google search results, allowing prospects to view the products and prices on Google SERP before they even click onto anyone’s website. This means every click you are paying for has a higher chance of converting, assuming your target customers have already explored all product offerings on Google Shopping ads.
- In-stream Ads – In-stream ads are also called YouTube ads. These are pay-per-click ads that appear on YouTube search results, YouTube videos and video partners on Display Network. YouTube ads present your brand in a unique and memorable way. Recently, Facebook has launched in-stream ads, allowing companies to place advertisements in the best slots and natural breaks in video content.
- Gmail Sponsored Promotions (GSP) – Gmail sponsored promotions are an effective way to generate direct response leads. GSP allows you to reach interested leads right in their inbox. Unlike YouTube ads, GSP has a click-to-call ability that enables prospects to make direct calls to you and convert at any point of your sales funnel.
- Local Services Ads – Local service ads follow a pay per lead model. This means you don’t have to pay for clicks that don’t turn into leads. Local services advertising is only applicable to a few markets, including HVAC companies, electricians, plumbers and locksmiths.
- Amazon PPC Ads – Amazon advertising is one of the increasingly popular PPC services in the online landscape. Amazon PPC ads allow Amazon sellers to generate brand awareness, boost sales and drive more store visits by placing sponsored ads on the platform’s key locations.