Move from SaaS to SHSaaS to save software subscription costs and to maintain data privacy. We can replace a few of your SaaS software used by your employees and clients with open source software managed by us helping you save the software subscription costs
The more your team grows, the more your SaaS subscription costs increase.
SaaS apps are cost effective only when you have less than 25 employees or so unless the SaaS is provided at a fixed price for unlimited users such as Basecamp which is $99 per month for unlimited users.
Example – SaaS subscription costs calculator
SaaS – At $25 per user per month.
- 10 users – $250 per month
- 25 users – $625 per month
- 100 users – $2500 per month
SHSaaS – Now, a 2GB droplet with backup from Digitalocean costs approx per month and is sufficient for running from simple to complex self-hosted (we prefer 100% open source) software and is also sufficient for 25 to 50 users. On top of it you can add SHSaaS costs which start from $50 per month. Note:- Setup costs are extra which involve initial server setup and software installation, user accounts creation, data entry, etc.
- 10 users – $62 per month
- 25 users – $87 per month
- 100 users – $236 per month
For 100 users SHSaaS is more than 90% cheaper than SaaS.
Which SHSaaS apps do we provide?
- ERPNext – replaces your current ERP, CRM, HRM, Accounting, etc such as Salesforce.
- Listmonk + Postal – replaces your email marketing stack such as Sendgrid, Sendinblue, etc.
- Nextcloud – replaces your internal document management or office productivity app.
- Taiga – replaces your agile project management tool or app
- Chatwoot – replaces your customer engagement tool or app such as Freshdesk.
We keep on adding more 100% open source self-hosted apps in our SHSaaS services offering.