We can manage all SaaS (Software as a Service) apps used by your employees and clients from a single point helping you gain visibility of your SaaS subscription spend so that user onboarding and offboarding can be done whenever necessary for both data privacy and spend management
SaaS Operations Management allows you to discover, manage, and optimize your applications. You can then improve security and compliance, reduce time spent on manual audits, and minimize your overall costs.
SaaS Operations Mangement can be considered a discipline with strategies for implementation and it’s also now provided as a software.
For companies using a large number of SaaS tools, SaaS Operations Management offers a smart and more automated approach to the above, so you can scale business growth and efficiency.
SaaS operations consist of procuring the right set of SaaS apps, managing access to these apps by users/departments, monitoring their usage, and offboarding them properly when they are no longer needed.
To simplify, it’s the operations part of SaaS management, where you manage, track, comply and secure your SaaS applications.
What are the benefits of using SaaS operations management?
- Enables operational efficiency – saves significant time and money in managing SaaS
- Enables employee happiness – embraces the user experience and works to foster your employees’ happiness
- Clear ownership – makes strategy and goal orientation easier
- Data-driven strategy – gives transparent and helpful data to stay ahead of the curve
- Central source of truth – creates a trustworthy and centralized visibility of SaaS
What are the challenges in using SaaS operations?
- Visibility issues
- Inefficient onboarding and offboarding
- Compliance threats
- Security threats
Which are the best SaaS operations management platforms?
SaaS operations management platform is another software which helps you manage your SaaS apps from a single source. The best 5 SaaS operations management apps are:-