Last Updated on July 12, 2021.
Enlight Videoleap for PC from LightTricks Ltd is an element-rich video proofreader application that incorporates standard altering highlights like managing and adding textual styles, diverse impact, and changes notwithstanding the capacity to layer, mix and cover content.
The product organization Lighttricks, which has made Videoleap for PC, has spat out countless applications as of late.
Regular to every one of them is that they manage photographs or videos and that they have a great and welcoming interface. At the point when you come from Lumafusion, it’s sort of an alleviation to open Videoleap for PC where everything appears to be more basic and perky.
In any case, on the off chance that you jump into menus, you rapidly discover that Videoleap for PC can be utilized by novices, yet absolutely likewise has a lot of highlights for the experts.
In the full form, you will likewise get a limitless number of tracks and plenty of different stunts. Notwithstanding, there is a significant motivation behind why I typically just use Videoleap for PC for the quick recordings in a hurry.
In Lumafusion sound, text and designs are bolted to a clasp. That isn’t the situation in Videoleap for PC and this effectively aims, for instance, the sound to not be in a state of harmony with the picture.
In any case, the application is regularly refreshed and Lightricks has as of late incorporated voice-over and the likelihood to move cuts between the base and top layers.
What are the pros and cons of VideoLeap for PC?
- User-friendly design and confidence-building, non-destructive editing.
- App immediately opens to a new project workspace and displays essential editing tools first.
- Easily add photos and video clips from the camera roll or add stock content to create a new project.
- Export using 360 to 1080p resolution.
- Set the frames per second from 24 to 60 to control the cinematic feel of a project.
- Includes standard editing tools including trim, split, flip, transform and mirror, color correction and audio controls.
- Easily add and edit text with different fonts and 100 different sound effects.
- Get creative with the ability to add custom layers or reorder clips, effects, text and images.
- Apply blending and masking modes to customize layers and make use of green video options.
- Apply seamless transitions between clips.
- Select and customize backdrop colors.
- Review tutorials for all features.
- The free version is fully functional but upgrade to the pro version for unlimited layers and other effects and features.
- Value: Free for a scope of highlights — $35,99 yearly for all capacities.
- Not all features are intuitive and may take a few tries to fully understand how it works.
- Videoleap Pro can be expensive at up to $139.99 per year.
What does VidoeLeap for PC application offers?
Meant for beginners
Beginner and easygoing clients will make some simple memories utilizing Videoleap for PC with its instinctive interface.
Experts, in the interim, can exploit top-of-the-line altering highlights. With this, you can utilize the application to make motion pictures and introductions or alter a clasp that you need to post on your Instagram account.
VideoLeap Video Editor for PC has all the altering instruments you may require, including managing and editing. You can likewise change the brilliance, contrasts, immersion, shadows, and openness of your clasp.
You can make various recordings
There are likewise preselected impacts that you can apply to your recordings.
VideoLeap Video Editor for PC accompanies in excess of 200 channels, more than 60 overlays, and in excess of 60 edges to browse.
It even has imaginative art pieces so you can blend recordings and pictures to make twofold openings. You can likewise modify layers with change, mixing, and covering modes.
At long last, as referenced, its layer-based altering permits you to adjust the request for the layers as you alter.
It adds proper soundtracks
As noticed, the free form gives you admittance to three videos and soundtracks.
There’s no restriction in the full form except for straightforward altering, the free form ought to be sufficient. Be that as it may, in the two forms, the sound, text, and illustrations are not bolted to a clasp so the sound in your yield may not be in a state of harmony with the picture.
All the more along these lines, in the event that you are altering a long video, the application will in general crash and glitch.
How to download, install, and use VideoLeap Video Editor Android app on PC Windows, Linux, and Mac?
VideoLeap Video Editor is a mobile app and this is available only for Android and iOS mobile phone platforms. However, if as an avid user of desktop or laptops like me then you need to use an Android Emulator such as Bluestacks, NoxPlayer, KoPlayer, Anbox, Genymotion, etc to install VideoLeap on your PC.
I have written a detailed guide on how to install Bluestacks on your PC, and how to install Anbox on your Linux machine if you are a Linux Geek like me.
Once you have successfully installed an Android Emulator on your Computer then you just have to:-
- Run the installed Android Emulator
- Open Play Store app within the installed Android Emulator
- Search VideoLeap Video Editor for PC app within the Play Store app
- Download and install VideoLeap Android App within the Android Emulator
- Run the VideoLeap Video Editor within Android Emulator to edit your video on your PC Windows 10/8/7, Linux, and Mac
In general, Videoleap for PC is a decent alternative on the off chance that you are searching for a far-reaching video editorial manager to use on your cell phone.
VideoLeap Video Editor for PC has both essential and progressed instruments that you can use to improve your recordings.
Nonetheless, if the video is too long, the VideoLeap Video Editor for PC application will in general crash. Likewise, there are times that the video and sound don’t match up in your last yield.